Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This 'n That

I'm glad to be back home, and there's a lot to be done. My back finally feels better, so I have a "back"log of work to do. The house needs to be cleaned, laundry needs to be done, and the yard work is about to start.

My Fiber Art Divas group is going to have a show at the Naperville Art League in May, which I am very excited about! It means I can finally finish "The Road to Home", the "big" quilt I am working on. With a goal in mind, maybe it will get finished.

I bought new slippers, which were desperately needed since if my feet are cold I am cold. I found them in the clearance section for $5! I've wondered how I can salvage the old slipper parts to make new ones or recycled ones, but it's more work than it's worth. It's why I don't make my own clothes.

My Yo Yo Flower class went really well, and I hope to teach it elsewhere if I can.

IQA Chicago is coming up and I'm getting excited. Should be a lot of fun!!!

I plan to finish up my March theme this weekend, and work on some ATCs. I am going to an ATC retreat in Indiana in June, so I have to get a bunch of stuff done before then to have "stock" to trade with.

No comments: