Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This N That #15

The wedding is over, and life is returning back to normal. The flowers were great, we received many compliments on how they looked, and her photographer even wondered if I did this as a business! (uh, no!)  When I get some pictures of us in our finery, I'll post them, but being an attendant in the wedding means I couldn't take any photos. 
************************
My sister had the most adorable cake topper at her wedding made by Sophia's Workshop, which we both picked out from Etsy separately, which means it just had to be.
*************************
I am taking classes at CREATE this week, and I will report back here and on the QA forums with all the cool stuff and fun we had.
*************************
I got my IQA Houston Quilt Show registration back and I super excited to go and have fun.  It will be my first Houston show! Now I have to make loud pants for the Loud Pants Luncheon, which should be a hoot.
*************************
In just 2 more weeks, the Techniques will start back up again!  I know you are all excited, and there's some summer dyeing I am hoping to squeeze in before the weather gets too cool. 

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh!! That cake topper is too cool...the groom has a (Go Cubbies) Cubs T-shirt on!!

I can't wait to see your pics. I think they must have had one of THEE most unique personalized weddings ever. I absolutely love it.

Jackie said...

Oh I am jealous... pls tell us lots about CREATE... and you def have to tell us tons about Houston.