Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy bee


I have been sidetracked with an unexpected office redesign, in that we found a great deal on office furniture that could not be refused. So we have been removing old office furniture and putting in new stuff. It's important stuff, since I work in that one room all day.

I'm slowly getting through making the email list of folks who are getting the yo yo flower tutorial as part of my giveaway, so please don't fret.

This week's quilt is especially sad. It's a hand pieced, hand quilted Grandmother's Flower Garden that was cut up when I got it, and only a few rounds actually survive. The quilt is quite tattered. But, I found this one decent section that I could use without cutting into another round. I though long and hard about what this one was going to say. Next week's is downright heartbreaking.

Next week, I'm moving the blog to a different directory on my website. I'll post the location when I move it, and leave a marker to go find the blog in it's new spot. Basically, I only have one site now, which is solely about my quilts. I cleaned up all of my directories and don't have to have sub directories for "quilts" if the whole site is about them. More later!

No comments: