Monday, July 07, 2008

Lots of Updates- Long Weekend

I have lots of updates as I had the holiday day and alos an extra vacation day that made this weekend very fun. In addition ot the quilts I will post shortly, there was much work on my online art classes. For the Art Quilt Workbook group, I did the exercises and quilt for chapters 2 and the exercises for chapter 3, but not making a quilt from those. I also finished catching up on my painting for the online color theory class.

I had originally thought that the color portion of the chapter 2 from the Art Quilt Workbook would overlap the Color Theory class nicely. They were very different exercise. The Color Theory class is only theory. The chapter from the workbook is about color "feelings" and choosing based on warm and cold. Two differnt exercises but I'll be well versed when both are finished.

No comments: