Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mini 4x4 quilt "chunky" pages

It's no secret that I do a lot of trading online of my artwork. I trade through established sites with feedback systems, etc., the main one being http://www.atcards.com/ "Chunky" books are usually made of paper with lots of heavy embellishing on them, tags and tassels hanging, thick beads, and so forth. This was a fabric Chunky "Pick-a-Theme" swap, so I wanted to give it a try.
My theme was "fire". These are the pages I made for others:
"Yggdrasil" for the Tree of Life theme
"Happiness dwells within you" for the Zetti theme
"Lizards and Amoebas" for the Creepy Crawlers theme
"Fall Splendor" for the fall colors theme
"Even a Haunted House was once a Home" for the Home theme
I hope the new owners like them.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I love your little book pages. I just made my first fabric book and I can see how the can become addictive.