Monday, January 21, 2008

100th post

Week 3 of my January "line" themed weekly quilt. Even I am impressed by this one. Sketched during Project Runway's "En Garde" episode, which was a very good episode, and lots of good sketches came out of it. Who would have guessed "Line" could be so cool? DH calls the lines UFOs landing. I said "Or are they taking off?"

This is the 100th post on this little blog of mine. I'll be posting a little more often, hopefully, in the next couple of months.

My Town and Country project is coming along. The major piecework is 99% finished. Next the applique. Then, in February, it is quilted. I sure wish I could show you a picture, but that's breaking the rules...

I am going to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy on the 24th at the House of Blues with my sister, should be a great time, and I hope to sketch afterwards for some inspiration.

No comments: