Sunday, August 06, 2006

August is going to be busy....

Superheroes Swap in the bag. Kawaii swap is next, then the Zettiology swap. Signed up for about 10 more through Oct! Did I mention that I'm going away to Alaska for a week? NO? Well, that will take away quite a bit of free time for this hobby-o-mine.... Gotta cut back on the ATC swaps for a bit.

Now, the OK quilter group is doing work on Texture. Hooray! I'm going to play with that this week and get some 6" samples done.

My Round Robin is around the corner the first week of Sept. Yeah, the "precious" fabrics one. I wonder what to do.... I want to do something with a lot of black. And those hand dyed fabrics of mine would look great on black. I should be working on this during my lunch hours this month.

And I still want to do the challenge for Quilting Arts Magazine...



No comments: