Sunday, July 23, 2006

Why I haven't posted...but I'm back

I have 2 new kittens, and I'm flying solo at work. But I digress....
I worked on a scrapbook thingie for my boss's birthday with all of the phrases he says over and over. I quilted the cover and everyone on the team pitched in with phrases. We gave it to him on Friday. He liked it (I think). It was titled "The Book of JAO Volume 1". I forgot to take a picture of it.

I got a new heat gun, and I melted some kunin felt with it. This was my first attempt, and I like it. The proprtions were PERFECT for an ATC, because the felt shrinks a bit. Not sure how lucky I will be with that again. I did the melting outside, it really really smells. Also made some shrinky dinks and zapped some of the dyed dryer sheets.

I have more trades to do for the ATCards.com forums and I started a shrine thingie. I bought lots of icky gold trims to put all over the shrine. I just need to get it's body together. I may have that done by tonight.

This past week I added beaded trim to the edge of the shawl/poncho I made.

This weekend I will have some free time to get this stuff wrapped up to get on with the other ideas in my head.

No comments: