Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's 6-6-06. Today would have been Grandma's birthday, had she not passed on March 10th. My Dad has the little cardinal quilt wallhanging I made her. She loved cardinals.

I have been deceptively sidetracked from quilts with the Kanzashi and Amigurumi's. However, I have been making those addictive Artist Trading Cards for trades over at
www.atcards.com.

Now, I know I won't get quilts back, but one of the swaps is a beaded card, so there's a good chance there. I also made these Hello Kitty cards. I had fun making them and can't wait to see what I get back. I ordered some ATC makings from
www.orientaltrading.com. I'll post the beaded cards when they are done this week. They have to go to Scotland, so I have to send them soon.


So much I want to do and so little time....

No comments: