Wednesday, February 15, 2006

First Post! Egads!


I swore I would never do one of these damn things. So, here it is. Yes, only quilting related stuff, no work related stuff.

Enjoy the quilts!

Here's my latest project.














CIRCLES (2006)
(C) Cheryl Sleboda
The project is from the Off Kilter Quilters study group I belong to. Our project was circles, six 6" blocks. Small enough to not commit to if you didn't like them. The smaller circles are made of thread play "fabric" I made and the silver circles are a silver mesh from a scrapbooking store. They are pinned on on the design wall, but will be sewn on once the blocks are together.

Here's an older project a bit late for Valentine's day.












THREE DIMESNIONAL ROSE (RED) 2005
(C) Cheryl Sleboda

I'm putting the pattern together for this quilted flower.



No comments: