Thursday, July 05, 2012

Studio Makeover Update

My studio has been a little neglected this past month in all of the hubbub of the daily grind.  However, one special item came in and I just could not wait to show it to you!
Back in at the Cincinnati Quilt Show in April, I ordered my new sewing table!  I had been saving my pennies, and this was a big splurge, but it's so worth it.  It's been custom made for the height I sit at, and the insert is removable and I can add feet to it to take it with me on the road. The insert is by Sew Steady, and it's great. 
It's from Tracey's Tables, who were so fabulous and set it all up on delivery too!  

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good investment!

Leslie Tucker Jenison said...

It looks very similar to my Horn table. I think it changed my life! It took a lot of stress off my shoulders and arms to have the sewing machine throat plate at table-height. Congratulations! It looks like a keeper!