Thursday, March 22, 2012

Linky Thursday - #1

Hey everyone!  I'm starting a new Thursday regular feature called "Linky Thursday".  I have over 250 blogs and websites in my Google Reader account and I see stuff that is super cool, and I would love to share that with you.

Here's some webpages, blogs, or specific posts that caught my eye this week!
**************************
Want to see some vintage dresses that are drop dead gorgeous?  The techniques in some of these dresses are stunning, and the pictures are always high quality.  Check out OMG That Dress!
**************************
Crafts of all types are featured on this blog/magazine, and maybe some of these things will inspire you?  I have been featured on this website a few times, and I'm happy to give them a shout-out back! Check out Craft Magazine!
**************************
Pokey Bolton is settling into her digs in Texas and is blogging again!  Check her new blog out for giveaways and more!  Hurry over, she has a giveaway that ends today and draws tomorrow!!
**************************
By Kelli Nina Perkins.  Win this over on her blog!!!
My buddy Kelli Nina Perkins has a super cute paper button tutorial on her blog, and is also doing a giveaway of a cuff she made with the buttons!  Check it out here.
**************************

Thanks for reading and I'll be back next Thursday with more links to love!!

No comments: