Wednesday, July 20, 2011

This N That #31 - Comic Con Edition

This is a sneak peek of a work I am making for an upcoming show...  Sorry for the blurry pic, it's a crop of a cell phone photo.  But I love it so far!
**********************
Not much is getting done around here between the quilt deadlines and prepping for San Diego Comic Con.  The "nerd prom" is one of our tent pole events of the year, and I do look forward to going (even if it's a crazy time). 
**********************
My blog is powered by Blogger, part of the Google family or programs, and I like it very much. With Google + just launching, if you like my posts, you can now "+1" them to your Google + feed.  Check it out at the bottom...Neat, right?
***********************
Speaking of social media, don't forget that I have a Facebook Page for my website, and you can get my post updates in your FB feed as well!
***********************
More after the Comic-con!

No comments: