Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Blog Award!

[BLOG[2].jpg]
I've been tagged by  Caren of As The Thread Breaks!  


THANK YOU so much Caren, for picking my blog as one of your favorite little blogs!! 
Now it's my turn to spread the fun.
These are my picks:
Softcircuitsaturdays.com (an e-textile blog)
Lisa Call, who has been inspiring me lately with her mad organization skills!

If you have been tagged and want to participate, there are a few rules:
1.  Tell your readers who tagged you
2.  Add a link to their blog
3.  Think of 3-5 people who you think deserve this award.  Inform them and post directions on your blogpost.
Please don't tag people who already have 3000 followers.   The goal of this award is to get more publicity to blogs that are good, but not well known.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Lisa Call said...

Thank you for the award Cheryl!