Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I'm in the latest QUILTING ARTS!!!!

This was the HARDEST secret (that really ended up not being that secret) I have ever had to keep!!  Especially since subscribers got their issues a few days ago and have been emailing me, and messaging me on Facebook, and even commenting here!
My article was picked up for the 10th anniversary issue of Quilting Arts!  
I'm so excited, I can barely stand it!
It's available from quilt shops, all the major bookstores, and Quilting Art's website.  Please go out and get a copy!  
There's a few cool giveaways I'm planning this month, so get ready, because it's gonna be an awesome time here!  There's not enough exclamation points for me to express how cool this is for me! !!!  
This is literally a dream come true.  It's also one of my major art goals achieved.  Remember way back when when I said I had a dream about this?  I didn't tell you that the dream resulted in me NOT getting into the magazine.  I was so upset about the dream, and I knew that I would never know how it would really turn out unless I actually submitted the article.  I know many of you replied to my "should I or shouldn't I" blog post, and I thank you for spurring me on!  
Please let me know what you think of the article, and I will be back with lots of giveaways and fun stuff!  No, really!  Check back often!!!

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to go find a copy. I have subscribed in the past, but by the time I would get my copy, the issue would be on the shelves and I would end up buying it thinking my sub expired.

This is just the BEST news!

Merry Christmas

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cheryl..I am just so happy for you. I went over and saw the Utube vid..super cool idea and I am just struck by how happy you were in the vid. Just glowing. Excellent presence. Now, you must put kits in your shop.

Caren Kristine said...

Way to go muppin! That's an OMG if I ever heard one!

Gisela Towner said...

Sweet!
I just picked up my copy, and i read your article, but I didn't know that was you.
Congratulations!! Nice job!
I love when nice things happen to nice people. :)