Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This N That #20

What a rollercoaster ride things have been for me lately...  
***************************
Our 14th wedding anniversary was this past Halloween, and we didn't do anything special.  But for taking care of him and letting him stay at our house, my dad sent us these nice flowers.
***************************
I have already booked my hotel reservation for next year's Houston quilt festival! Yes, it was that much fun.  
***************************
I officially have no plans to travel from now until February.  It feels so good to plan to be home on the weekend.  I do have a quilt retreat in January and a one day art getaway with friends soon, but not much else.
***************************
I'm definitely getting back to the Technique of the Week's this weekend, so stay tuned for some really cool things!!!


No comments: