Sunday, September 19, 2010

This N That #17

I want to say Welcome to the folks who have been using Google's Follow feature to follow my blog.  If you haven't clicked to "Follow" me, see the sidebar at the very bottom and click away.
**************************
The last technique of the week was the "halfway" point for the year if I had been doing them consistently and not taken a summer break.  Not bad, right?  It's still 26 new techniques for you to try.
**************************
Over on Quilting Arts' website, I'm hosting a forum challenge to get your creative juices going!  So take a look over there and join us to win a fabulous prize by participating.  The theme is "Put Your Best Face Forward".  Please join us!
**************************
I'm working on three major projects at once.  One is a secret for now.  The second is 3 gallery pieces for our Fiber Art Diva's show at the end of October.  The third is this and next week's technique of the week at the same time.  Next week's takes some advance preparation, so I'm working on it concurrent to this week's.  I hope you'll forgive my lateness on this week's, it will be worth it. 
***************************
My Houston dance card is filling up.  If you will be there, and want to meet up, I would love to say hi!
***************************
These 3 are rarely in the same room, much less within inches of each other.  How nice of them to make a cute nest on my clean laundry.

No comments: