Saturday, September 11, 2010

This N That #16

Did you see?  Count them... 3 new Techniques from this past weekend!  Hope you caught them all...
***********************
My husband and I are enjoying a whole month of not travelling, which means we are actually in each other's company for more than 2 weeks straight.  
***********************
I thought I lost my list of "Techniques" that I made early in the year of all the things I wanted to try.  Once September rolled around and I was ready to start them again, I could not find the list.  I dreaded having to remake the list, I knew it would be impossible to remember them all. That was why I had the list in the first place.  But after cleaning my studio a bit, I found it under a pile of stuff.
***********************
Speaking of studio, I haven't finished my makeover yet.  I have some shelves to buy, paint, and install and my new design wall to create.  Once I finish those, some rearranging and I should be good to go.  The closet makeover is almost done as well, and I have just a few plastic tubs for storage to buy before I am done.  I saw that OfficeMax had a P-Touch labeler on sale, so I may pick that up to label my bins.
***********************
The weather finally turned cool this week, but I am hoping that I can get one more hot day so I can try my hand at dyeing.  It's on the technique list, so I want to give it a shot.  I also need one more warm sunny day for a photosensitive project as well.
***********************
This is a stitched antique piece at my mother-in-law's house.

No comments: