Monday, April 12, 2010

This n That #8

Can you believe it's been since September 2009 that I did a "This N That" post?
I can't either.  Here I said I wanted to "blog more often" and I do have things to say, but then I get all worked up with the Techniques of the Week and never get around to posting other stuff.
****************************
My DH and I attended a lovely screening of Metropolis, the silent Sci-Fi classic which was accompanied bu the Carthage Wind Orchestra.  And, it was at the Tivoli, the theatre I used to work at when I was with Soupstone Productions, which feels like a lifetime ago.

****************************
I entered the "My Inner Animal Challenge" over at Quilting Arts Magazine, and though my Octopus was not chosen, it's in their gallery of submissions here, so go check it out!  Don't forget that I'm one of the forum mods, so join us over there for lots of fun.
****************************
There's a major redo to my website coming, including all new "branding" which I mentioned to my husband right before picking up the new Quilting Arts Magazine which has a great article by Jane Davila about this topic.  :)
****************************
Are you going to The International Quilt Festival this upcoming week in Chicago?  If so, and you happen to see me, please stop me, say hello!  I'm preparing like crazy for that show and the C2E2 comic book show in downtown Chicago at the same time, so I apologize in advance for tardy updates this week!


No comments: