Monday, August 31, 2009

This n That #6

Well, it's official. My quilt has been mailed to the Pennsylvania National Quilt show. It's weird having to box and send it off.
************************
There's no posting of my president's letter this month because it was a call for volunteers to step up and take some of the open committee positions our guild has open. I hope to be back to posting inspirational letters next month.
************************
I haven't been getting any good sleep lately due to allergies. It's been beautiful outside, and we want to open the windows at night, but my allergies won't let it happen.
************************
I'm stumped for a theme for September's weekly quilts. As usual, I'll have something by the time the weekend rolls around, but this month has really stumped me.
************************
I have been jonesing to do some fabric painting and sun dyeing lately, but as I said earlier, the weather has been beautiful, but not sunny nor warm enough for the sun dyeing. Of course, the more I can't do something, the more I want to.
************************
My cats were sent new toys by my friend Nance, and they are a huge hit. They are filled with catnip and no fluff. My cats are nuts for them. They are Yeowww brand, so if you have a cat, get 'em one of these!

No comments: