Friday, December 05, 2008

And the Winner is....

First, I must tell you that I appreciate each an every comment I received. I was overwhelmed by the number of responses. I also want to thank Sew Mama Sew for the incredible opportunity for the exposure to all of you nice people. I also want to say thanks for all of the comments on my previous posts and about my work in general. Thank you!!


Naomi S. Adams! She was commenter #87!!!!!!!! (I did not count the deleted comment)


Now, do not despair if you did not win, because there's a SECOND CHANCE!

Next week, I will be hosting another giveaway. It will have at least an ATC and a bouquet of Yo flowers. I will not be pre publicizing the giveaway on any other blog, and you'll have to remember to come here to sign up! In fact, now would be a great time to subscribe to my blog and follow along with my fabric and quilting adventures! I hope to see many of you back in that giveaway and down the road as we adventure along on our crafty paths!

No comments: