Monday, September 15, 2008

Feeling like Death

Or "death warmed over". Ick. I have the flu, and it's horrible and nasty. I ache like I have never ached before, and my throat is on fire. At work, we joke about having "daggers in my throat" which some poor soul called in with once as his excuse for not coming in. But I really feel tiny daggers, or needles, or what-not, in my throat...
I'm sure I caught the plague from travelling so much, and the recent trip to Vegas. Ugh. So tired. Yes, mom....I went to the doctor, and yes, mom.... I have been resting, and eating.
Anyway, I haven't scanned the last couple of quilts, which I hope to do tomorrow. I hope to be somewhat vertical by tomorrow too.
And to top it off, we got water in our basement from the Chicagoland are flood ing that is going on. I haven't been able to help the hubby witht he clean up because I'm so sick. When it rains....

No comments: