Monday, March 17, 2008

Radio in hand, snacks by feet!


"Guap" is money, a lot of it, according to www.UrbanDictionary.com (not safe for work or kids). I like this quilt, with it's faux leopard spot/camo look, "Spray on Military" style font, and some hand stitched bling. Green for St. Patrick's Day too.
I don't consider myself really "with it", but I do listen to B-96 (96.3 FM) which is Chicago's Hit's and Hip Hop station. I have been listening to this station since the late 70's. I even won tickets to see a concert when I was calling to request a song. The concert? Lionel Ritchie's Dancing on the Ceiling Tour. The song I was calling to request? Run DMC's "You Be Illin'". So it's listening to this station that I have heard all of these words. Thank you hip-hop station, and sister's 6th grade class, that helps weed out the words that are too dirty...

No comments: