Tuesday, January 15, 2008

IQA-Chicago Schedule!

I registered VERY early and got all of the classes I wanted.

4/10/08- Surviving the Runway
4/11/08- Turn your Quilting Passion into a Business
4/11/08- Tyvek Techniques for Artwear
4/12/08- Foiling Around
4/13/08- Long Stem Roses


Since I will see Robbi Joy Ecklow next month at my quilt guild, and Judy Coates Perez in a class in February, I opted not to take those classes at the show.

Last year there was a get-together for those on the Quilt-Art mailing list that I went to and sat with the nicest bunch of quilters. It was great! Karey Bresenhan, the festival organizer, hosted the party and she is the loveliest woman you will ever meet. This year, I will bring my tiara for the tiara parade.

If you will be at the Chicago Quilt Festival, say Hi!

No comments: