Monday, December 31, 2007

2008 Resolutions

Here are my resolutions, art and non-art related:
1. Continue the weekly quilt series. This time, each month will have a theme.
2. Start a new monthly series where the works are larger, 8.5 x 11 inches, vertical orientation.
3. Enter my quilts into competitions. (3 quilts are started for entry into shows)
4. "use it up!" I buy so much personal care products that I have too much. This year, I am not allowed to buy more until I use up all of what I have on hand. Except fabric and art supplies... I can never have too much.
5. Write more letters. Keep in touch with distant friends and family. Who doesn't love to get a letter?
6. See the bottom of the blog for the obligatory weight loss one...
7. Blog more!
Here's hoping your 2008 is healthy and happy!

No comments: