Saturday, November 17, 2007

Priciples and Elements of Art

A long time ago, my brother made this poster sized piece in art class. It was using each of the principles and elements of art. Movement, unity, perpective, they were all represented. I thought it was silly back then, but then I started studying these principles and elements for my own work.
And silly me, I ended up starting a project that has each of them too. Except mine were circles. I found this project while cleaning my studio, and they went on my design wall. My brother's cup project was given to my mother as a gift, and she took this photo so I could study his work, to help further my own.
Artwork (C) Kenneth Buechele

1 comment:

Serene and Not Herd said...

Any possibility for a labeled version?

It's been nearly 10 years since I last studied the principles of art in earnest.