Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Art calls and me

I have two art calls I am about to enter. One is Nov 15 postmark date, and I should have that one done shortly. The other isn't due until March 15th (ooo, the Ides of March). I have entered a few magazine contests before, but not anything like these. In both, my works are for sale. It's an unusual concept for me.
In addition, I am trying to get into another juried forum. I was rejected from the one because it was illustrated works only, and well, fiber isn't "illustration". (I beg to differ on this quilt, though) This one is full of people who have told me in the past that they liked my work, so now I guess we will see. They have a few things going on that I would like to participate in, so I'm hopeful, but still my pessimistic self.

No comments: