Sunday, June 10, 2007

Long time, no posts

We have been so busy!

First off, I have not missed any weeks in my weekly project.

Here is week 19.


My scanner is in storage, so these had to be taken outside. The designs are simple because my sewing space is extremely limited and I have limited supplies at my parent's house.


Week 20


Thanks to my Firday and Saturday night sampler classes, this is based on the "Chicago School of Fusing" style.


Week 21


A simple shape cutting and moving exercise. DH says there was not enough red in the weekly quilts series.


Week 21

This was made during our trip to Hawaii. (you have been watching my ticker on the bottom of the page, right?) I appliqued, quilted, and bound it at our resort in Hawaii.


Week 22

Bad photo for a simple quilt. I joined a mail art swap on atcards.com to swap "inchies", which are (you guessed it) art pieces 1"x1". The theme was "red", and I made an extra one for myself and incorporated it into this piece.

On the house front, we're hopefully underway on a 4 bedroom home. I will get a studio for my quilts. I'm very excited.
I have been amazed how I have been able to keep up, but they keep me sane. I can't wait to design a studio for making fiber art, and finally looking for a new guild to join.


No comments: